Living Treasures: people with close associations to the Library talk about its place in their livesNovember 13, 2008 at 1:00 pm | Posted in Centenary, City Library, Events, Free Event, Heritage, Library_News | Leave a comment
Our treasures are:
- Dunedin writer Gordon Parry, whose column Down Memory Lane is a popular feature of the Otago Daily Times.
- Free-lance editor and writer Paul Sorrell, whose Fleur’s Place: Fresh, Naturally Good Food was recently published by Penguin.
- Historian and broadcaster Jim Sullivan, whose Sounds Historical is broadcast on National Radio on Sunday evenings.
- Artist, curator, mentor, and co-owner of Salisbury House Gallery, Lynn Taylor.
- Merle van de Klundert, President of the Dunedin Public Library Association.
- Tuesday 18 November 7.30pm
- 1st Floor
- City Library